Download Korean Drama High Society Full Episode + Subtitle Indonesia English OST (Hangul : 상류사회; RR: Sangryusahoe) is a South Korean television series starring Uee, Sung Joon , Lim Ji-yeon and Park Hyung-sik. It airs on SBS on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 beginning 8 June 2015. Its early working titles were Chaebol’s Daughter ( Hangul : 재벌의 딸; RR: Jaebeorui Ttal) and True Romance (Hangul : 트루 로맨스; RR: Teuru Romaenseu). Screenwriter Ha Myung-hee and director Choi Young-hoon previously worked together on One Warm Word (2013).
Drama Title: High Society (literal title)
Revised romanization: Sangryusawhe
Bahasa Korea: 상류사회
Sutradara: Choi Hyeong-Hun
Pemain Utama: UEE, Sung Joon, Park Hyung shik, Im Ji Yun
Jumlah Episode: 16
Jaringan Broadcast: SBS
Periode Tayang: 08 Juni 2015 – 28 Juli 2015
Tayang Setiap Hari Senin dan Selasa Pukul 21:55 (KST)
- UEE as Jang Yoon Ha (27)
- Sung Joon as Choi Joon Ki (29)
- Park Hyung Shik as Yoo Chang Soo (29)
- Im Ji Yeon as Lee Ji Yi (27)
- Yoon Joo Sang as Jang Won Shik (67, Yoon Ha’s father)
- Go Doo Shim as Min Hye Soo (63, Yoon Ha’s mother)
- Lee Sang Woo as Jang Kyung Joon (mid 30s, Yoon Ha’ elder brother)
- Yoon Ji Hye as Jang Ye Won (late 30s, Yoon Ha’s elder sister)
- Yoo So Young as Jang So Hyun (early 30s, Yoon Ha’s elder sister)
- ?? as Kim Seo Ra (early 40s)
- ?? as Choi Young Ho (early 60s, Joon Ki’s father)
- ?? as Lee Min Sook (early 60s, Joon Ki’s mother)
- ?? as Butler Hong (early 60s)
- ?? as Chief Kim (late 40s)
High Society (subtitle indonesia) adalah serial tv drama korea tahun 2015 yang disutradarai Choi Hyung Hun dan dibintangi UEE, Sung Joon, Park Hyung shik, Im Ji Yun, mulai tayang 08 juni 2015 sampai 28 july 2015 di SBS sebanyak 16 episode (belum dikonfirmasi), akan tayang seminggu dua kali yaitu pada hari senin dan selasa pukul 22:00
Jang Yoon Ha (UEE) adalah putri bungsu dari keluarga chaebol, tapi dia rindu untuk menemukan seorang pria yang akan mencintainya dan tidak kekayaannya. Jadi dia pergi untuk bekerja di pasar makanan dan berpura-pura bahwa dia berasal dari latar belakang miskin.
Jang Yoon-ha is the youngest daughter of a chaebol family. Despite her wealth, she works part-time at a food market and hides her true identity as an heiress because all she wants is to find a man who’ll love her for herself and not her money.
Choi Joon-ki grew up in extreme poverty, and has a huge chip on his shoulder about his poor parents being belittled. Now working as a middle manager for a conglomerate, Joon-ki is smart and talented but also jaded and calculating believing that love is a luxury only for the wealthy.